A member who has paid up the annual membership fees on time is entitled to:
- A certificate of membership valid from 1 January to 31 December.
- Free or up to 50% discount for a member to attend The National Sensor Seminar organized by the society every year.
- Apply for a travel grant of RM200 to attend any conference. Five such grants are available each year on offer to members on a first come first serve basis.
- Corporate sponsorship from Rapid Genesis Sdn Bhd of RM2500 on yearly basis for all members having valid Sensor Society Membership to apply for a travel grant to attend any conference. Five of such grants at RM500 maximum each one offered to 5 members on a first come first serve basis.
- Apart from the discount, you may be assigned to be a member of the technical committee in organizing the AsiaSense 2021 International Conference (including keynote speaker), establishing and publishing an online peer-reviewed journal, developing the Sensor Society website, and other similar responsibilities in the upcoming Sensor Society Activities.
- Membership payment should be made payable to PERSATUAN PEMBANGUNAN TEKNOLOGI SENSOR MALAYSIA (CIMB ISLAMIC BANK: 8602139940).
- Member/Assoc Member = RM100
- Student member = RM40
- Evidence of payment is to be sent to email@example.com for record purposes.